With less than a week until Election Day, it’s important to remember that every vote counts! In order to participate in the democratic process all voters need to understand the rules in our state, register on time, and show up at the correct polling place. Follow these steps to make sure can vote in this year’s election:
Election Day is Tuesday, November 4th
Wyoming polls are open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Make sure you are registered to vote. If you are not already registered, Wyoming allows qualified voters to register at the polls on Election Day. However, you must bring an acceptable form of ID to the polls for same day registration. (example: passport or Wyoming driver’s license)
- Locate your polling place.
- Get to the polls early to avoid the rush.
- Contact your Wyoming County Clerk’s office with any further questions
- Learn more about the ACLU’s efforts to protect voting rights.
We encourage all Wyoming voters to make their voice heard and vote in the upcoming election. Voting is one of our most basic rights, and it is the fundamental right which all of our civil liberties rest.