As we near the end of 2019, our team at the American Civil Liberties Union of Wyoming extends eternal gratitude to the teams of volunteers, members, and supporters who joined us this year. With your support, we were able to further our mission of making Wyoming better for everybody.
More specifically, we’d like to thank each of you for the many contributions you shared to strengthen civil rights and civil liberties in your communities.
Thank you for doing things like:
Rising to the occasion to defend civil rights and civil liberties in your communities
- Showing up to demand Uinta County officials stop the proposed immigration prison near Evanston
- Making your voice heard by sending emails and handwritten letters to your elected leaders
- Weighing in on issues that matter to you most like immigration, aborton rights, and LGBTQ+ equality
- Turning out to one of more than a dozen statewide events with our WyoSayNo and WRRN partners
- Voting in your local and statewide elections
- Voicing your concerns about outdated forms of criminal justice like the death penalty and demanding it be repealed
- Signing up to join our team of statewide volunteers and taking to the halls of our state capitol to lobby legislators to do better